Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Morning Chill Zone

John O'Callaghan's Never Fade Away is the first track featured on Armin Van Buuren's State of Trance 2009 Continuous Beach Mix. Used to listen to this during my nightly runs on the beach. There would be nights I was the only one out there running by the moonlight and It would leave me feeling like i was the only person the planet. It gave me the perfect amount of energy yet left me with such peaceful tranquility. The sound of ocean waves mixed with hypnotizing vocals and serene soundscapes leave the body gently rolling in sync with the waves. The best thing about trance music is the pure ecstasy it creates and the sensations of being high just from the beauty of the music itself.
Carry on through the night, tomorrow you’ll find a healed heart and a calming mind, a ray of light this world will not decline.


No comments:

Post a Comment