Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My head is slippin' mind is trippin' conciousness that I was grippin' slowly fades away into the night

If you've seem to hit a musical rut with all of these seemingly endless synthesized remixes of songs starting to blend into one, I've got just the remedy. I can promise you He's My Brother, She's My Sister will deliver you with a funky fresh sound unlike anything you've ever heard. With a groovy retro feel and an emphasis on fun, this new band mixes western folk with blues and rock reminiscent of the old times. They put the cherry on top with some sweet tap dancing moves that will be sure to leave you click-clankin' your heels. What I love? They haven't lost sight of what the music is really about. They don't try to fit into a "cool" stereotype but let loose and let the good times roll sharing their good vibes with anyone who has the pleasure of listening to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment