Thursday, November 11, 2010

Your eyes are like my mirrors when you let me stare into them and if I look for long it always seems that I find myself within your dreams

The Disco Biscuits never fail to deliver incredible jam sessions to their devout fan base. In my opinion, their albums do them absolutely no justice for their full potential can only be truly appreciated when they are melting sweaty crowds' faces off during their shows. They are such a high energy band live and have some of the coolest sets out in the industry. Mirrors is one of my favorite out of their newer stuff. This clip from Red Rocks captures a true concert experience with their trippy glowing backup dancers stealing the spotlight and making you escape reality wondering if you are dreaming or how you somehow ended up at a Cirque Du Soleil show.


1 comment: