Thursday, December 16, 2010

She says I'm not romantic, I say she's too dramatic. I tell her while were at it, we can work it Night by night


There couldn't of been a better time to be first introduced to this song. Last halloween, after Hard Haunted mansion, the 50,000 people rave at the Shrine Coliseum in LA, it was 4 am and everyone was still ready to party. We managed to stumble our way to an after party. The house was fairly large, but seemingly empty. I Heard the faint sounds of bass coming from a room down the hall and followed the music to a dark room illuminated only by glowsticks with a few people giving light shows and the other 30 troops cuddle puddled together laying on the bed and surrounding floor. Everyone was still in costume and grooving to their own beat. When this song came on shuffle today, I got chills thinking about that night and had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment