Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tales that I tell...





Overall awesome day a Greenfield Park yesterday. Ran the lake twice looking for 'gators but only saw one's eyes peering out from below the murky water. I did happen to meet the cutest little blonde boy who instantly became my best friend when he exchanged me a handful of fruit loops to feed the mossy turtles for five minutes play on my hula hooop. 3 hours and a whole bag of fruit loops later, we had moved onto chasing the birds and trying hoop tricks out on the bridge. I brought my portable boombox player so we started dancing around the dock trying to play Duck, Duck, Goose! with real geese.


The best version of what I could imagine Just happened, and I'm on the shore standing, but it's hard in the sand. So she holds my hand and says, " follow my lead." Found her in the sunset, but it was all a dream...





No comments:

Post a Comment