Monday, February 14, 2011

She shook her hips and her long black hair, now all my baby does is stare at the gypsy woman


Although I'm not a fan of commercially made romance, Valentine's Day is always an excuse to enjoy a fine glass of red or three...with breakfast. It's also a perfect day to take the risk and confess your love to that special someone. So Here it goes. I have a SERIOUS girl crush on Grace Potter. She's got the medicine that everybody wants.I'd like to think she's talking about me in this song. I mean she does say gypsy woman and is describing a girl that could essentially be me. Maybe I'm reading into things too far but in the spirit of the day, I'm just gonna pretend. She's such a carefree sexy rocker chick and those pipes pour out perfection! Smokkkinnnn' really. She's been owning the festival stages for years now with her band the Nocturnals. They create such amazing energy on stage that gets everyone in the crowd wylin' out with their hands in the air.


Nothing but the water's gonna bring my soul to bare.
SOO true. My soul is incomplete unless I'm by the ocean




Anyone who performs on a roof is considered badass in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment