Sunday, February 27, 2011

You know she wears that dress without a care in the world.


Welcome to the Sunday Chill Zone. I look forward to straight kickin' it on Sundays almost as much as I live for the weekends. There's nothing better than sitting back and easing the mind to some super smooth soundscapes. I broke it up with some Bruce but had to throw not one, but two Oh Land tracks on this week's list because they are THAT fucking good. Just discovered them tonight and my mind is officially blown. "What does it sound like? What does it smell like? What does it look like? How does it feel? I always ask myself these questions when I'm writing," says singer and producer Nanna Øland Fabricius. "I think that Oh Land has a unique landscape all on its own. I strive to make the possibilities endless and to have all the senses collide in to a language on their own." This chick definitely gets it.

Where land and oceans meet
Peacefully I'm quiet
Cause nothing here is
Mad, bad or dangerous to know






No comments:

Post a Comment